Up to 25,500 NL Gazettes are distributed weekly province-wide. 2.5 Million Readers Online
Stunning Visuals & Excellent Content Reach
- NL Gazette readers are committed Newfoundlanders and Labradorians intent on making purchases in this province.
- We reach 69% of all adults residing within our areas of distribution.
- 95% are sold at point of purchase, a percentage unheard of in the magazine industry. This makes it a must buy for our readers who make the extra effort to have the magazine a part of their household.
- Readers refer to NL Gazette on average 6.3 times per issue, making it possible that your advertisement could be read multiple times.
- The NL Gazette makes your advertising dollars work for you.
- Unparalleled Visibility: The NL Gazette has a 1-year online shelf life giving your advertisement a better chance of being read.
NL Gazette is headquartered in St. John’s, Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada, the easternmost tip of North America. NL Gazette is independently owned and operated. NL Gazette’s mission is to inform, enlighten, and entertain our audience, while strengthening the social and economic fabric of Newfoundland and Labrador.
Newfoundland and Labrador form the most easterly province of Canada. On Newfoundland island, the Norse archaeological site L’Anse aux Meadows is the reputed settlement of Viking explorer Leif Erikson. Gros Morne National Park, on the Gulf of St Lawrence, has cliffs, waterfalls and glacial fjords. Southeastern capital city St. John’s is known for the 17th-century Signal Hill citadel, with a hillside walking trail.